ZVerse, Inc., a leader in the Digital Manufacturing space, is a digital manufacturing ecosystem that brings together makers with the designers, materials and manufacturers they need to bring their products to life. The Columbia, South Carolina-based company is the developer of the only CAD as
a Service (CADaaS) platform for digital manufacturing. This proprietary technology is the driving force behind ZVerse’s leading-edge ZShield manufacturing business, which produces millions of face shields to support the COVID-19 response. Click here to email us a copy of your resume.
ZVerse, Inc. is seeking a CFO to be primarily responsible for the planning, implementation, and management of all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations. The CFO will also be responsible for obtaining and maintaining banking relations, investor relations and partner compliance.
- Provide leadership, direction, and management of the finance strategy.
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and President and members of the executive team.
- Manage the process for financial forecasting and budgets.
- Oversee preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advise on long-term business and financial planning.
- Establish and develop relations with senior management and external partners, investors, and shareholders.
- Review all formal finance, HR, and IT related procedures.
- Displays a cohesive skilled ability with interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- MBA or CPA is highly desirable.
- Must have 5-7 years’ experience in finance industry.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics
Job Type: Full-time